Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

The VisualMicro Debugger plug-in upgrade

The VisualMicro Debugger Upgrade option to their Arduino plug-in is excellent! I've only begun to use it but it was easy to setup and get running after viewing the YouTube tutorial and reading some of their documentation. What will really help is the ability to record analog and digital responses without adding code to record it. For example, if you have a temperature module plugged into one of the analog ports, you can watch that port and see what values are being returned.

I highly recommend this plugin with the debugger upgrade.

I hope to include my own examples as my project develops.To get the upgrade you have to ask for a beta license. This free license will be available through January 2013. See their forum for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment